The T&C’s below are here to protect you and us and to ensure that you have the best buying experience possible.
For those of you who don’t have the time or who aren’t inclined to read the entire list of terms below, here’s a quick overview:
- You are welcome to use the site for your own personal (related to your own business) use and agree that all purchases are Business to Business.
- YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD OR COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE – IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO SO. FURTHER YOU MAY NOT CREATE ANY DESKTOP SHORTCUTS OR SIMILAR LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE (EXCEPT FOR BOOKMARKS). WE WILL TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST ANYONE BREACHING THIS TERM.
- Order your Till Rolls, Ink Rollers and Ink Ribbons before 14.30 on a weekday and we will send your order out for next working day delivery.
- We will arrange and pay for the collection of items incorrectly dispatched.
- Some items on the site are under-priced to allow for the Delivery & Handling Charge. Invoices for these items will include the full amount for all aspects of the order and will not be less than the amount that you have paid.
- If you order the wrong items you can either return them at your expense or alternatively we can arrange for collection and bill you for it. You must contact us for a Returns Form prior to sending back and items. Items returned without a Returns Form will not be accepted.
- Upon receipt of returns we will refund the original purchase price minus any applicable restocking charges / inclusive delivery charges.
- In the case of cancellation, you are liable for the cost of returning the items and any refund for goods will be subject to the subtraction of the original cost price of Postage & Packing plus the cost of the return of your order. Each of these are currently charged at £5.95 + VAT per parcel (up to 30kg) for orders to UK Mainland destinations. If you refuse a Delivery, request that a Parcel be returned to us without our authorisation or our Carriers are unable to deliver your Order as you are unavailable to sign for your Delivery and/or fail to collect it from the Carriers the Contract for supply of the goods will be considered cancelled and the same charges shall apply.
- Please don’t damage or destroy the boxes opening them as we’ll have to be able to resell them.
- We have the largest compatibility information list in the industry and we check and add to it daily. We are sure it’s 100% accurate but if you’re not, check your user manual, use our ‘Live Support’ Icon or call us – it only takes a minute.
- All of the rolls on this site are described as Width x Diameter with variable sized Cores, however the paper is sold by the Meter length.